2021/10/05

2021_10_05 New Train-AV carriages

 2021-10-05  I purchased these three V cars from Allan Curtis.

Allan does some nice stuff, and you should get on his mailing list if interested.


A BGM brass locomotive substitutes for the SDS D3 which is very close to being delivered



So at this stage I have 3 V cars, but new cars are being produced, so I will see if Allan is interested in doing a couple more for me. These carriages are very nice.



First Class 23 AV


Composite car 24 ABL


Guards Van 2CV


And my old BGM D3 heads up the train.


our V set awaits departure of the morning pass to Wangaratta. In turn it will pick up and run to Fernleigh.  It will return  an evening train later today.

Cheers

Rod Young 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and suggestions from like minded individuals always welcomed. Help make this railway better :D