2017_03_07 Catch up post

So after an unreported Alday last Thursday, where we sweated over more wiring, and days thereafter working on various projects ......
Some pictures!

Another electrofrog where I forgot to remove the shorting connections before installation. All fixed now, and that completes the refurbished wiring in the coal siding.

This section of track is giving interesting readings though.
These are insulating joiners installed because my return loop electronics were installed on both tracks. I removed them when I moved the electronics to other end of the loop. I have to think this through because as the indicator shows, I still have a reversing problem.
In my mind the separate block to the right and the short (old) reversing section are matched in polarity and should not be doing this. I will have to do another trace with Al on Thursday to see what I have done wrong.

ok almost clean by my standards! Not hard to guess that Mr Schulz and I have been playing around with foam. I was going to keep going, unfortunately though, I broke my hot wire.

access road to Loco depot leads down to Hovel Street crossing. The extra width of the road bed will accommodate fences, telegraph poles and a dirt access road.

If we ever find a way to glue on our back drops, I have a suburban commercial scene for here!

Bulk chux wipes cut and sealed down with 30% white glue.

Ok just playing around to see what we can make this look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and suggestions from like minded individuals always welcomed. Help make this railway better :D