2015/10/07

2015_10_07 Shinohara ???

2015_10_07

So I found a three way code 70 point I did not know I had.
Fortunately it does fit exactly into the foot print of the existing three way point which derails everything that goes through it. So out it went, but first I need to work out how to install a DC Point in a DCC railway ??


Clearing the roadbed, ready for the new point.


So I guess we need to cut between the frogs and the point blades?  That said, their are three frogs, and each route uses only 2 frogs.
I am definitely using a Hex Frog Juicer for this point :)
Only one cut will give me trouble, mainly because it is so close to a point blade.
Cheers
Rod Young

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and suggestions from like minded individuals always welcomed. Help make this railway better :D