2016/05/02

2016_05_02 (continues)

2016_05_02  After staring at it all day,
 I decided to risk pulling it off wall. The latex glue was holding it firmly, but it allowed me to remove a third of the sheet, and probably I could have removed the whole sheet.
The result was that I got the sheet to sit down again.  Did not continue, because it is a two person job to get it back up properly, I think.


Seems it might be fixable, which is good news.
Wonder if the latex should be let sit a while, before fixing the paper on the wall. It appeared to go back on well, without extra glue.
Cheers
Rod

3 comments:

  1. ha rod why don't you put some long and wide boards against the poster and put weights against it as though your doing it laying down flat

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might come to that, but I am just watching it now, to see what it is doing. Its alive :D
    Cheers
    Rod

    ReplyDelete

All comments and suggestions from like minded individuals always welcomed. Help make this railway better :D