2013/05/09

2013 May 9

 2013 May 9  A quiet day spent mostly baby sitting (sorry "Big Girl" sitting says my 4 year old grand daughter :D )


Sorry about lousy picture :) But the content looks ok to me ;)
Well I found out today what Austrains planned to release at Hobsons Bay. Imagine that over the past 4 Exhibitions every product planned to release at Collingwood was late! The first time I product is sitting and waiting to go... Hobsons Bay goes arse up.
The news is not good over there either
Marching orders are we are to be out January 1 2014 from our leased rooms at West Melbourne. We can probably hang out for a while if we do it right, because the other tenants BHP have told VicTracks to go root themselves They have another 4 years on their lease, I heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and suggestions from like minded individuals always welcomed. Help make this railway better :D