2015/10/10

2015_10_08 SDS Flour Hoppers :)

 2015_10_08  Shunting the brand new flour pots ready for the arrival of the up goods tonight

 Gives us a chance to look at the new flour pots as they were freshly out shopped from SDS Workshops over the long weekend



Of course the S Class is unable to take the train on, because of bans on No2 end running.







Ha Ha the white ones look like they were built out of raw white plastic. Severe dusing is required I think. Although I think they were always kept pretty clean.

Although I am happy with my Southern Hoppers, these seem to be different enough to add variety, and they do look very nice :) The better hopper? Well that's your choice and it was mine, to have both versions.
Thank you to Steven and all the people at SDS (Liverpool Exhibition) for the genuine interest they exhibit, help sorting out problems, and for arranging a swap with another customer who didn't want the Bunge hopper. It was fortunate because I really could not afford two packs to get the extra hopper. May have cost SDS a dollar or two, however he has two customers singing his praises, doesn't he?
And I paid him up front for the 4 packs of 80 footers still on the ship out of China. Well I guess I had to, didn't I because I kept pushing him for 5 or 6 years to make them Didn't we Bruce Race? :D
Cheers
Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and suggestions from like minded individuals always welcomed. Help make this railway better :D